Easterseals Southern California All Associate Meetings
Produced quarterly virtual All Associate Meetings with nearly 900 attendees. 72% of associates agreed the meetings shared valuable information that was useful to them. Prepared agenda and slide decks, managed promotion of events, coached speakers and served as event producer.
FirstService Residential California Virtual Annual Meeting
FirstService Residential held its California Virtual Town Hall Meeting on Friday August 28, 2020. Due to COVID-19, this historically in-person event was turned into a 2-hour virtual program to celebrate 150+ award winners, hear updates from leaders and celebrate 40 years of progress, perseverance and people.
- 1,400+ California associates were invited to this virtual event.
- Out of 400 nominations, 150 exemplary associates received awards for living FirstService Residential’s Core Values.
- 3 associates were recognized for 30 years of service to FirstService Residential.
- 6 videos including a Regional Office lip dub video, Executive Leadership Committee video, 40 year anniversary video, three 30-year anniversary surprise videos.
3rd Annual Voices for Justice Dinner & Fundraiser
The Legal Aid Society of Orange County’s 3rd annual Voices for Justice Dinner & Fundraiser was held on October 20, 2016 at the Radisson Hotel in Newport Beach. The event honored four individuals and law firms that exemplified the organization’s mission to bring equal access to justice to all.
- $122,273 gross worth of sponsorships, ticket sales, silent auction, donations and more
- 19 sponsors and 3 underwriters (19% increase in value of sponsorships from 2015)
- 297 tickets sold ($65,450 value)
- 84 items donated for silent auction at $21,224 value (180% increase in number of items donated and 228% increase in value of items donated from 2015).
6th Annual Great Wine Festival
The Great Wine Festival blends the OC lifestyle with the wine country experience. Every year, wine lovers and foodies alike enjoy an afternoon of relaxation, live entertainment, and all-inclusive tastings from 50+ wineries, breweries, spirits, and restaurants. This annual event was created by the Legal Aid Society of Orange County to support its mission to provide free civil legal assistance to our community’s most vulnerable populations.
- 55 beverage and restaurant vendors
- 12 sponsors, 5 underwriters and 11 wine sponsors (contributed $45,735)
- Nearly 800 attendees
- $40,000 in gross ticket sales
- 12 collaborations with local food blogger for pre-event promotion
- 8 collaborations with local food bloggers for live event coverage
- Event featured/promoted on 15 sites including OC Register, Orange County Business Journal, OC Weekly, Yelp and more
- Postcard sent to 5,000 mailing list
- Facebook ads resulted in 432 page likes and 100 RSVPs to the event
4th Annual RNA Symposium at UCI
The RNA Symposium at UCI brings together the leading experts in RNA research. Over 150 faculty, researchers, and graduate students from across Southern California will join us for a day of presentations from renowned scientists who will share their insights and innovative research. A continental breakfast and lunch were provided with a reception following the symposium.
- 8 speakers including Keynote Speaker and Young Investigator
- 8 sponsorships (contributed $8,000)
- 9 poster session presentations
- 161 attendees (17% increase from 2017)
BioTel Lab Dedication Ceremony
A $1.25 million gift from Pharma Research Products Co., Ltd. will fund pharmaceutical biomaterials research in Professor Young Jik Kwon’s BioTherapeutics Engineering Laboratory (BioTEL) in the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences at UCI. The partnership was formally reconized at a lab dedication ceremony held on May 1, 2017.